Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Chelsea boot was first introduced to the world in the 1837 by Queen Victoria’s shoemaker and has been turning heads ever since. The Florsheim Ceduna Plain Toe Chelsea Boot is sure to do the same. Made of full grain calf leather or suede with a cushioned Ortholite sock and breathable Suedetech linings, the Ceduna adds an icon to your attire.
- Full grain calf leather or suede upper
- Leather and moisture-wicking Suedetech linings
- Fully cushioned footbed with Ortholite high rebound foam
- Durable rubber sole with Flexsole Technology for out-of-the-box comfort
- Wide fitting EEE width for a more comfortable fit